Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

Annual Maijah Lewk Talent Christmas Party & Fashion Affair - Designer Doll Fashions Trunk Show


Hello all, here we are into 2015!!!! wow, lots has happened in the last few months.  Even though I continue to be busy it's more behind the scenes fun for me right now.  Lots of preparations moving forward for this new year, very excited and will share as news progress'.  Hope your all well

Did a trunk show with designer Darlene Karimi from Designer Doll Fashions by DK in December at the Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver Xi Shi Lounge ... here are some highlights.  Our backstage was a lovely private screening room.  LOL no problem seeing everyone



Seems Stage Manager's job is never done, now I do hair?




Last minute direction swap.  As you can see I never did get the chance to get myself together








Aurora from Style By Fire was on hand to write about the evening










(Photographer Unkown)

(Photo by Michael Luk)

Generously hosted by XOXO Entertainment and Vernard of LuvNGrace Entertainment
Music by: Miss DJ
Ciao for now

(Photo by John Gurcharan Nijjar)

Jewellery by The Painted Cookie & Carolyn Bruce Designs on FB

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic show!! I also want to participate in international fashion shows but not having that much confidence. Usually I participate in local fashion events that are organized in local Banquet Halls or convention centers but still I still have miles to go before I compete in show of this magnitude.

    ReplyDelete