Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

BHANA Designs - Trisha Rampersad Meet n Greet


I first met Trisha at ECO Fashion Week 2013.  She was kind enough to grant me an interview. I found her so adorable and bubbly


She really is beautiful inside and out! Her ethical/eco friendly designs are to die for!

You can browse through her collection at http://bhana.ca/

Lucky for us she is now sharing space with Soiree Lounge on Mainland in Vancouver. They create and coordinate events.  I found the shop has a very cozy relaxing feel. Frankly the only thing missing is a wood burning stove. I could have curled up for hours





Here is a sneek peek into her upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 Collection


I approached Trisha to see if she would like to donate a garment to a fundraiser I'm working on for the Looking Glass Foundation's 10th Anniversary Gala.  This years event is to be held on Januray 31, 2014. There are still tickets available http://www.lookingglassbc.com/

She jumped right on board. Wow, did I all but fall over to find this is the Trapezoid, created from Ahimsa silk, hand painted dress that was ours to auction


Check out our interview below



We also had a little Vine fun. You just click on the Vine wording at the bottom to hear the sound or visit my Twitter @Globedater (button above) or Vine at GlobeDater


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful experience, especially getting to interview her!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete