Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Leisure


Was on my way out the other night and stopped for a Starbucks. Well, If I didn't come across a fun Farmers Market

I've always wanted to go to one of these....I know you say, "What! you've never been?" My hours of work are not conventional....needless to say I do miss out on weekend activities

The weather was fabulous and I found everyone on what I call Island time, casually milling around, eating, shopping and all in very good moods. Nice to mingle with the community




Fresh Kettle Corn, this guy had a constant lineup






Loved finding Golden Ears Cheese Crafters Ltd. They have a dairy farm and make their own cheese. Bought me some curd, reminded me of summers at the cottage and going to the cheese factory




These jellies made my mouth water thinking of Brie and crackers



 

Have a great day!

1 comment: